Stir-Fried Shrimp with Tomatoes and Eggs
Wonderfully seasoned with ginger, garlic and sesame oil, Stir-fried Shrimp with Tomato and Eggs is a happy combination of flavors you are sure to love.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 oz fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- soy sauce for serving
- Put butter in large skillet over medium high heat. Crack eggs into mixing bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and beat.
- When butter starts to sizzle, add the eggs. Cook, stirring frequently until they begin to curdle.
- When eggs are creamy, soft and still a bit runny, transfer them to a plate and wipe out the skillet
- Put olive oil and sesame oil in the skillet over medium heat. Peel ginger and garlic and mince them together.
- Add ginger, garlic and shrimp to oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally until the shrimp are just starting to turn pink. (2 or 3 minutes)
- Chop tomatoes and add to skillet.
- Cook until the tomatoes release some of their liquid and add chopped onion.
- When tomatoes release some liquid, stir in the eggs. Toss to combine.
- Serve with soy sauce.