Graham Cracker Fluff
Graham Cracker Fluff may not be the easiest pudding dessert to make but it sure is delicious enough to be worth the work.
- 1 pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 12 graham cracker squares, crushed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Mix sugar, milk and beaten egg yolks in double boiler. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; add gelatin and vanilla. Cool.
- When starting to congeal, add stiffly beaten egg whites and whipped cream to pudding mixture.
- Alternate layers of fluff and cracker crumbs in serving dish of your choice.