Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Made with whole milk, zucchini and some honey, you'l be able to feel good about this great after-school snack for your children.
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray or line with muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, honey and vanilla. Add milk and stir until combined.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until mixed. Fold in shredded zucchini and chocolate chips. Don't over mix.
- Divide batter evenly between 10 muffin cups and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let muffins cool in muffin pan until they're safe to handle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely and enjoy!