Zoodle Pizza Casserole
On a low-carb diet and hungry for pizza? Try our delicous Zoodle Casserole... It's so good, even your zucchini haters with be impressed!
- 3 12 oz. zucchini
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cup shredded Colby Jack Blend cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornmeal
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup miniature sliced pepperoni
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Using a vegetable spiralizer, julienne cutter, or coarse shredder, cut zucchini into long, thin noodles (zoodles).
- Place zoodles in a colander and sprinkle with salt; toss gently. Let stand for 15 minutes. Gently dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, 1/2 cup of Colby Jack cheese, the Parmesan cheese, flour and cornmeal. Stir into zoodles.
- Transfer to baking dish. Bake 10 minutes or until set and no excess liquid remains. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese, black olives and pepperoni. Bake 15-20 minutes more or until cheese is light brown.