If you like the rich combination of caramel, pecans and chocolate in this dessert's namesake, you'll love Turtle Cheesecake.
- 1 3/4 cup chocolate graham crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press into bottom and 1" up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, lime and vanilla. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips just until melted. Stir two cups of batter into melted chocolate.
- Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter. Swirl knife through batters.
- Bake at 300 F. for 1 Hour until edge is set and center moves slightly when jiggled.
- Cool pan for 10 Minutes; run knife around edge. Cool completely. Place pecans around edge and drizzle syrups on top. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate.