Tuna Avocado Egg Salad
Tuna Avocado Egg Salad Sandwiches -your answer to lunch.
- 1 (5 ounces) can tuna packed in water, drained and shredded with a fork
- 4 large Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Dash of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 small avocados, pitted and diced
- 5 large whole grain tortillas
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, except for the diced avocados.
- Sprinkle avocados onto open tortilla.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of tuna salad mixture on top of avocado.
- Roll and enjoy!