Sweet Corn Cake
Try our Sweet Corn Cake the next time you are looking for a satisfying side dish.
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg yolk
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cream first four ingredients and set aside.
- Put corn in blender and pulse to chop coarsely. Add to creamed mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Do not overmix. Pour into 8 x 11 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 375 F. for 45 Minutes. Uncover and bake 20 Minutes or more until the center is set and edges are browned.