You'll take spaghetti and meatballs to a whole new level of deliciousness when you serve Swedish Meatballs -meatballs baked in a cream sauce- over noodles.
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 8 slices white bread, torn
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 6 oz evaporated milk
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk
- Add bread; mix gently and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add beef, onion, baking powder, salt and pepper; mix well (mixture will be soft).
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- In a large skillet, brown meatballs, a few at a time, in butter. Place in ungreased 3-qt. baking dish.
- In a bowl, stir soups and milk until smooth; pour over meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour. Sprinkle with parsley.