Spinach Scrambled Eggs
With sausage and mushrooms included in this delicious combo, Spinach Scrambled Eggs is a healthy start to your day!
- 9 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 8 oz frozen chopped spinach
- shredded Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs, basil and oregano together in a bowl.
- Sauté onion, mushrooms and sausage together in skillet. Drain off excess grease.
- Add spinach to skillet, cover and steam for several minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Scramble eggs; season with salt and pepper. Stir until set.
- Add eggs to sausage mixture. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve.