Spicy Shrimp Stirfry
Spicy Shrimp Stirfry, packed with vegetables and organic eggs, is a simple and nutritious meal.
- 12 oz frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1 head napa cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 organic Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; stir gently until set. Remove eggs; cut the cooked eggs into strips and set aside.
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. In a wok, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add carrots and cabbage; cook and stir until vegetables start to soften (a few minutes).
- Add shrimp to stirfry. Sprinkle with salt and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir about two minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. Add cooked eggs; top with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately over cooked rice or stir fried cauliflower rice. Garnish with lime wedges.