Southwestern Egg Bake
Made with bread stuffing crumbs, corn, eggs and cheese, Southwestern Egg Bake is a delicious and hearty start to your day.
- 2 cup potato bread stuffing crumbs
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 7 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat over to 400 F. Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix stuffing, corn, chilies, sour cream and 1 egg in large bowl. Spread evenly in dish.
- Make 6 indentations in stuffing mixture. Break 1 egg into each indentation. Pierce each egg yolk with a fork.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over stuffing mixture and bake 2 minutes longer to melt cheese. Serve with salsa.