Smoked Salmon Frittata
Smoked salmon, cubed cream cheese, black olives and tomatoes. . .Smoked Salmon Frittata is chock-full of deliciousness.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 12 black olives, chopped
- 10 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a 12 inch oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until onions look clear.
- Add the salmon and olives; cook and stir briefly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour over the salmon and onion and stir gently.
- Scatter cubes of cream cheese and diced tomato over the top. Cook over medium heat without stirring, until the edges appear firm.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned and puffed.
- Cut into wedges and serve.