Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
This Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole cooks overnight so your breakfast will be ready to go when you wake up in the morning. How nice is that?
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a greased 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, sausage, onion, peppers and cheese. Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over top.
- Turn on low before going to bed and cook for 7-9 hours.