Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
Looking for a healthy, clean take on fried rice? Cauliflower rice is easy to make, tasty, low carb and gluten-free.
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil, divided
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 16 oz riced cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 oz medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Yum-Yum Sauce (optional)
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp. oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook until almost set, stirring once. Fold cooked eggs in half; remove from pan. Cut into pieces.
- Heat 2 T. sesame oil in pan over medium heat. Add 3/4 cup green onions and cauliflower; cook 5 minutes, or until browned. (Don't stir too much.) Season with salt and pepper.
- In separate skillet, heat 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook for 3 minutes.
- Layer ingredients in a dish; riced cauliflower first, topped with eggs and finally with shrimp.
Additional Recipe Notes
- Instead of layering ingredients in a dish, you can stir them together in skillet and serve. Yum-Yum Sauce, a Japanese sauce often served with shrimp, completes this mouth-watering main dish.