Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
Sheet Pan dinners are becoming popular because they are usually colorful, healthy and quick to prepare. Serve our Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs for breakfast or dinner.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup black beans drained, rinsed
- 1 cup green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Line large sheet pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Set aside
- Combine sweet potatoes, potatoes, onion, garlic, bell pepper, black beans, green beans, oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, ¼ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Place vegetable mixture on pan. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Create eight wells in vegetable mixture. Gently crack an egg into each well. Season eggs with remaining ¼ tsp. salt and remaining ¼ tsp. pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Garnish with cilantro (if desired); serve immediately.