Sesame Spinach Salad
Packed with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, avocado, eggs and shrimp, and topped with a thick, creamy dressing, our Sesame Spinach Salad can stand alone as lunch or accompany dinner.
- 10 oz fresh spinach, torn
- 1 pt cherry tomotoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 5 oz cooked salad shrimp
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- In a large salad bowl, toss the spinach, tomatoes, avocados, shrimp, mushrooms, eggs and sesame seed. Sprinkle wtih Parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well. (This dressing is quite thick. A bit of water can be added if you want a thinner dressing.) Serve dressing with salad.