Saturday Brunch Casserole
Need another option for brunch? Look no farther than Saturday Brunch casserole, a delicious potato, egg and meat combination.
- 1/2 lb sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 12 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon; crumble and set aside.
- In the drippings, saute onion and green pepper until tender; remove with a slotted spoon.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion, green pepper and bacon.
- Transfer to a greased 9X13 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.