Salmon Cream Cheese Omelet with Avocado
Salmon Cream Cheese Omelet is a delicious start to your day. And piled high with salsa and avocados, it looks impressive, too.
- 2 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 oz Smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 oz Cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or chopped
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Beat eggs in small bowl. Add salmon, green onion and milk and whisk together.
- Spray a small, non-stick skillet and preheat over medium heat on stove.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. Allow to cook until eggs are mostly set.
- Fold egg in half and allow to cook a few seconds longer.
- Remove to plate. Top with avocado and tomatoes and serve.