Roasted Cauliflower with Boiled Eggs
Tender cauliflower florets seasoned with flavors of India and topped with hard-boiled eggs? Yes, definitely.
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp garam masala or curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 lb.)
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Combine yogurt, oil, garam masala, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets and add to bowl. Toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower out on a baking sheet. Roast in oven, turning occasionally until it's tender and charred in a few places, 20-30 minutes.
- While cauliflower roasts, fill saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Spoon eggs slowly into boiling water. Adjust heat so water barely simmers, then cook until runny or firm as you like (6 minutes for soft-boiled, 10 minutes for hard).
- When eggs are done to your liking, peel shells. Place cauliflower on serving tray or individual plates and arrange eggs on top.