Philadelphia Cheesesteak Breakfast Hoagie
Love cheesesteak? Try our Philadelphia Cheesesteak Breakfast Hoagie, a delicious variation to the original that includes eggs and peppers.
- 4 6-inch hoagie rolls
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 16 oz Philly Gourmet sliced steak, chipped
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 8 slices American cheese
- 6 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and saute the onion and peppers until soft. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, place chipped sliced steak, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder, and fry over medium heat until no longer pink. Turn the heat off. Lay provolone cheese slices over the meat and cover with a lid until the cheese is melted.
- In a separate skillet, scramble eggs and season with salt and pepper.
To Assemble Hoagie:
- Place 1/4 of scrambled eggs, 1/4 of onions and peppers and 1/4 of cheesesteak onto open hoagie roll. Repeat for all four rolls. Place rolls on baking sheet and broil just until cheese starts to bubble and the rolls are warmed. Eat immediately.