Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies from Nature's Yoke Eggs. They are very fast and easy to make for your family and friends to enjoy.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Reese peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Divide batter in half. To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- To the other portion, add cocoa powder and chocolate chips; mix well.
- In a greased 9-inch square baking pan, spoon the chocolate batter in eight mounds in a checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon peanut butter batter between chocolate batter and swirl with knife.
- Bake at 350 F. for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.