Peach Cobbler is a satisfying dessert that pairs beautifully with ice cream.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 qt canned peaches with juice
- 2 tbsp minute tapioca
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- Mix sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder together. Cut in butter.
- Add egg and milk to dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Pour peaches into 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with minute tapioca and lemon juice.
- Dot with 2 T. butter.
- Blob cobbler on top of peaches in small blobs. Bake at 400 F. for 30-35 minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy with milk or ice cream.