Oatmeal Craisin and White Chocolate Cookies
Who doesn't love the combination of craisins and white chocolate? Enjoy it again in Oatmeal Craisin and White Chocolate Cookies.
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (6 oz.) package craisins
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Add oats, flour, baking soda, and salt to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in craisins and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.