Muffin Pan Frittatas
Starring asparagus, these Muffin Pan Frittatas are both delicious and adorable.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus, green bell pepper, onion and fresh rosemary in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables and cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20-25 minutes.