Cool, rich and creamy...this mocha dessert will satisfy both coffee and chocolate lovers alike!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa, rounded
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 8 oz Cool Whip, divided
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add cocoa, then flour and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish, pushing plenty of batter into corners so it bakes even.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30-35 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In separate bowl, mix vanilla pudding, milk, coffee granules and 4 oz. of Cool Whip. Beat until smooth. Refrigerate for a half hour.
- Spread coffee mixture over cooled brownie. Top with remaining 4 oz. Cool Whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.