Mini Sugar Cookie Tarts
Sugar cookie dough baked in mini-muffin tins, topped with cream cheese and fresh fruit of your choice, Mini Sugar Cookie Tarts are beautiful and delicious.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 cup flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add flour, cream of tartar, salt and baking soda and mix well.
- Make small balls and drop in greased mini-muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes. When tarts come out of the oven, gently press down the center of the tart to make space for the cream cheese filling. (Your middle finger works great.) There is an actual tool designed for this called a mini tart shaper, but even the end of wooden spoon would do the job.
- Allow tarts to cool in the pan for five minutes, then turn to loosen them. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix until fluffy. Put cream cheese in plastic zip lock bag and cut a small hole in the end. Pipe cream cheese into center of tarts and top with berries.