Mini Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
Fruity and adorable, Mini Blueberry Yogurt Muffins will delight your family and friends. (And yourself, but hush. What happens in the kitchen stays there.)
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease mini-muffin cups or line with paper/foil muffin liners.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and gradually add sugar while beating. Continue beating and slowly pour in oil. Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture, alternately with Greek yogurt. Gently fold in blueberries. Drop batter into prepared muffin cups by tablespoons.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.