Maraschino Krispie Cookies
This Maraschino Krispie Cookies recipe was handed down to me from my Grandmother. The cherries add a splash of color and sweetness.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 16 maraschino cherries, chopped fine
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Mix dry ingredients and add. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and cherries.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 F. for 8-9 minutes.