Korean Egg Roll
This Korean Egg Roll recipe is a fun and delicious way to serve an omelet.
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
Salmon and Cream Cheese
- 2 oz Cream cheese
- 2 oz Skinless sliced smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 4 oz mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Decide what kind of egg roll you want to make. Prepare ingredients by cutting the cream cheese into tiny cubes. Chop the salmon and green onion. Microwave carrots for one minute to soften them. Saute mushrooms in 1 T. of butter. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk together in small bowl. Run them through a fine sieve into a medium bowl to remove chalaza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you are making a salmon and cream cheese egg roll, add cream cheese, salmon and green onion to beaten eggs.
- If you are making a vegetable egg roll, add carrots, spinach, mushrooms, green onion and mozzarella to beaten eggs.
- Heat rectangular skillet (10"X18") and spray with cooking oil spray.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet, tipping it to make sure the egg runs into all the corners. You may need to move the vegetables, meat or cream cheese around a bit to even it out over the pan. Be careful not to scrape the egg at all.
- When the egg is mostly set, start rolling it from the short end. Continue rolling until the entire egg is rolled up.
- Carefully transfer to serving platter. Allow it to set a minute or two before cutting into 1 inch wide pieces.