Made with salami, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms, this loaded Italian Frittata is one you'll fall in love with.
- 1/2 cup diced salami
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir salami, artichokes, tomatoes, and mushrooms until heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer salami mixture to baking dish.
- Whisk eggs, milk, green onions, garlic, basil, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; pour eggs over salami mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.