Grilled Ham and Egg Salad Sandwiches
Want to take your egg salad sandwich to a whole new level? Grilled Ham and Egg Salad Sandwiches are the ones for you!
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup milk
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine eggs, ham, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and spread on six slices of bread.
- Top with remaining slices of bread and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk batter ingredients until well blended.
- Heat about 1/2 inch oil in a large deep skillet. Dip sandwiches into batter.
- Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.