Gluten-Free Ranch Scramble
Simple to make, cooked in one skillet, and made with easy ingredients that are readily available and all-American, this Gluten-Free Ranch Scramble recipe is sure to satisfy your morning hunger.
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz cooked ham or Canadian bacon
- 6 large pasture-raised eggs
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cut the potatoes in 1-inch pieces. Place in a medium skillet along with the onion and bell pepper. Add 1 teaspoon salt and pour in enough water to just cover the vegetables, Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer, cover the pan and let cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain off the water, add the oil and ham and stir. Let cook over high heat, stirring once or twice, for 2 minutes. Whisk the eggs with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Reduce the heat to low, add the eggs and let cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.