Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie
This crustless Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie can also be made dairy-free if you use coconut milk instead of evaporated milk. Delicious!
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a bowl until blended. Stir in milk and pumpkin until mixture is smooth; transfer to a 9-inch glass pie dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees F. and continue baking until set, 30 to 40 minutes more. Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.