A sugar cookie crust topped with cream cheese and decorated with fresh fruit, Fruit Pizza is an elegant and delicious addition to your next luncheon.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 2 cup plus 2 T. flour
- 1/2 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 2 (8 oz.) Pkg. Cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Mix crust ingredients together until well blended. Grease 10X15 jelly roll pan, flatten dough in pan, dusting with flour if necessary.
- Bake crust at 350 F. for 10-12 minutes. Cool.
- Cream together cream cheese filling ingredients and spread on cooled crust.
- Cut into squares, then arrange fruit on each square.
- Melt chocolate in microwave; place melted chocolate in plastic baggie and cut a small hole in one corner. Drizzle over bars.
- If using the citrus glaze, combine glaze ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil one minute. Cool and spread over fruit layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy!