Fish Stick Supper
My two potato-hating preschoolers didn't seem to notice that hash browns are the base of their new favorite meal, Fish Stick Supper.
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package (20 oz.) frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 frozen breaded fish sticks
- In large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add minced onion and seasonings.
- Stir in hashbrowns and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 9x13 baking dish; arrange fish sticks on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 1 hour or until top is golden brown and fish flakes with fork.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.