Fish Stick Supper
My two potato-hating preschoolers didn't seem to notice that hash browns are the base of their new favorite meal, Fish Stick Supper.
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package (20 oz.) frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 frozen breaded fish sticks
- In large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add minced onion and seasonings.
- Stir in hashbrowns and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 9x13 baking dish; arrange fish sticks on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 1 hour or until top is golden brown and fish flakes with fork.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Hi. It looks very nice. Can you freeze this dish?
Thanks for asking. We haven’t done it but we would mix it all up, wrap securely, and freeze. When ready to cook, thaw in fridge overnight or let it set out on counter for half hour before baking. After baking an hour poke with fork to make sure it is done. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.