Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
Egg Stuffed Tomatoes are adorable little appetizers and or a pleasing side to any luncheon.
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- With a sharp pointed knife, make zig zag cuts about one third way down from the top of tomato all around the circumference; remove top and discard.
- Carefully scoop out pulp of tomato.
- Combine remaining ingredients and fill tomato shells, piling egg mixture high.
- Serve on lettuce lined platter.