Packed with veggies, Nature's Yoke eggs, and a secret ingredient (cottage cheese), these Egg Muffins make a nutritious and simple breakfast.
- 1 cup diced bell peppers and onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, sprinkled
- Saute peppers and onions in butter over medium heat just until soft.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese and cheese in a large bowl. Add paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Stir in veggies, ham and spinach until well combined.
- Spoon into well-greased muffin tin. (Fill the cups pretty full.)
- Bake at 375 F. for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.