Egg in a Nest
Bring out the smiles when you serve your family this Egg in a Nest recipe, a fun and delicious way to eat your breakfast.
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- Adobo seasoning (or salt, if you'd rather)
- Butter one side of bread. Cut a circle from middle of slice. (I used a Mason jar ring.)
- Melt 1 T. of butter in hot skillet. Place bread slice (buttered slice up) in skillet.
- Break egg into cutout. Season with Adobo and pepper.
- Place cutout, butter side up, in skillet as well and toast both sides until golden brown.
- When egg white is starting to set up, turn bread over with spatula to finish the top side.
- Top with toasted cutout and enjoy.