Dutch Baby Baked Pancake
Sorta like a giant pancake to share, Dutch Baby Baked Pancake is delicious served with either sweet or savory toppings.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Turn oven temp. to 400 F.
- Put butter in large skillet and put in oven to melt.
- Crack eggs into blender and whirl until they are lemon colored.
- Add flour, milk, and salt and blend.
- Pour batter into melted butter in the hot skillet and return to oven immediately.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until brown and puffed.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup or fresh fruit.