Crustless Spinach Quiche
Packed full of greens, flavored with bacon and cheese, and topped with tomatoes, Crustless Spinach Quiche is a spinach-lover's dream.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/8 tsp course ground black pepper
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are clear. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a bowl, combine bacon, eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Pour into pie pan. Sprinkle diced tomato on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.