Crepes are so versatile. You can add a wide variety of savory or sweet fillings to suit your craving.
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg yolk
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla (if you are going to fill your crepe with vegetables and meat you may want to omit the vanilla)
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and oil. Process until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and brush with butter.
- Pour 1/4 c. of crepe batter into pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook one minute, then turn and cook for 30 seconds more, or until golden. Repeat steps 2 through 4 with remaining batter.