Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These delicious Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies are crammed full of coconut, craisins, dark chocolate and white baking chips.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- Cream sugars, butter and Crisco together. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine baking powder, soda, flours and salt. Add alternately with milk.
- Add coconut, craisins, dark and white chocolate chips. Mix well. Chill dough.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on prepared cookie sheets. Bake at 350 F. for 13 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then move to cooling rack.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with each sheet of cookies.