Satisfy your crave for seafood with these pan-fried Crab Cakes made easily in your own kitchen. Delicious!
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tbsp minced green onions
- 8 oz crab meat
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cocktail sauce, if desired
- In a bowl, whisk together first eight ingredients.
- Gently stir in crab meat.
- Gradually mix in cracker crumbs, adding until desired consistency is achieved.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Form crab mixture into four patties and place in hot skillet. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.