Coconut Curry Chicken with Eggs
This is our family's favorite curry. Packed with protein and popping with flavor, this Coconut Curry Chicken with Eggs is sure to please your taste buds.
- 2 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 oz coconut milk
- 14 1/2 oz stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 Nature's Yoke Eggs, hard boiled
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and curry powder. Add onions and garlic and saute a few minutes.
- Add chicken and toss to coat with oil. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Pour coconut milk into skillet. Add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and sugar. Mix well. Simmer for 35 minutes.
- Chop hard boiled eggs and add to curry. Simmer 5 minutes longer. Serve over rice.