Cloud bread, with only three GF ingredients, is a soft, delicious bread alternative for our gluten-free friends. Say hello to sandwiches!
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and warm in the microwave at 10-second intervals until softened, about 30 seconds. Cool to room temperature, about 5 minutes. Mix in egg yolks until smooth.
- Place egg whites and baking powder in a bowl; beat together until stiff peaks form.
- Fold yolk mixture gently into egg whites until batter is just combined and light yellow in color.
- Scoop batter into 4-inch rounds on baking sheet, flattening peaks with the back of the spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18-22 minutes.