If you don't have time to make a real cheesecake, this cheesecake dessert is a great option for the same delicious taste!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 36 crushed graham cracker squares
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pie filling of your choice
- 1 (16 oz.) whipped topping (optional)
- Melt butter. Add 1/2 cup sugar and graham crackers. Press mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 c. sugar and vanilla and add to eggs.
- Pour egg/cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Either spread pie filling over cheesecake before serving, or spoon pie filling onto individual pieces. Top with cool whip if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.