Butter Nut Chewies
With only eight ingredients, Butter Nut Bars are great for beginner cooks to make, yet delicious enough for seasoned cooks to love them as well.
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 2 Nature's Yoke Eggs
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup English walnuts (chopped)
- Mix butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Add nuts last.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes.