Buck Rarebit with Spinach
Buck Rarebit with Spinach is the perfect way to get your greens in for breakfast. The tangy rarebit sauce makes it stand out.
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package spinach, steamed and drained
- 1 batch Welsh Rarebit Family Style sauce
- 4 slices buttered, toasted bread thickly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and reduce the heat to medium.
- Crack an egg into a bowl, swirl the water in the pot, and pour the egg from the bowl into the water. Repeat for remaining eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the whites are set, but the yolks are not - about 2-3 minutes. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon.
- Place the spinach on the toast, pour on the Welsh Rarebit Family Style sauce, and top with poached egg. Add salt and pepper to taste.