Our sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sliders are the perfect combination of sweet and salty with their maple syrup glaze.
- 1 (12 roll) package of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage (or sausage links)
- 7 Natures Yoke egg, beaten
- 6 oz colby jack cheese slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread sausage evenly in the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish and pat down. Pour scrambled eggs into a second well greased 8x8 baking dish and bake both for 18-22 minutes or until the eggs are set and the sausage is 170 F.
- Slice through the Hawaiian rolls horizontally and place the bottoms of the rolls in a greased 8x8 baking dish. Layer the sausage, eggs and cheese slices on top of rolls and then place the tops on. Use a knife to follow the lines of the rolls and slice through the layers to form individual sandwiches.
- Melt butter in microwave and add maple syrup. Whisk together until completely combined and creamy. Brush on top of sandwiches, allowing it to drip down between them.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve hot and enjoy!