Breakfast Flatbread Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? What a great way to start your morning! Try this Breakfast Flatbread Pizza brought to you by Nature's Yoke Eggs.
- 1/2 lb Bacon, fried and crumbled
- 8 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- 4 large pita flatbread
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scramble the eggs, but don't cook all the way through. They need to be moist because they will finish cooking in the oven.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and spread each one with scrambled eggs. Top evenly with bacon, cream cheese, onion, bell pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes until flatbread is crispy and cheese is melted. Slice pizzas into four triangles while hot.